Tell Me About Your self | Resume | Interview


My name is Shuvradip Chakraborty and i belong to Berhampur I have done my BCA from MECT and I have done my 10th and 12th from Gorabazar I.C institution i have performed well in my academic carrier and have secured 70% and 82% respectively in 10th and 12th results My CGPA is 8.80 I have a keen interest in Networking, network operating systems, cloud platforms 

web and java and I have done several certifications on them as well as some projects on respective technologies coming to my strengths: I found motivating people, making friends easily and being a good listener to be my strengths and to go to my weakness I am a little nervous around new people and an introvert person and an overthinker sometimes as well 

some of my friends consider me a good leader with problem-solving skills as I was considered the project leader for a minor project in our college . in my leisure time I love to read books mostly self-help books my favourite books are “Principles Book by Ray Dalio”, Rich dad poor dad, The Richest Man in Babylon Book by George Samuel Clason , also i love to play badminton 


thank you sir for giving me this opportunity that's all about myself 


about our project

the title of my project is "Multiuser blogging platform with SEO" as the name suggests it can allow multiple writers to write, Draft, and publish stories simultaneously. the aim of our project is to build a platform which means creating a website which acts as a platform between the readers and writers and a way to communicate between them.  it will help writers to publish news faster and report stories quickly from anywhere at any time increasing efficiency and optimising friction time 


now coming to the tech stack we have used HTML5, CSS3, JS es6, bootstrap 4, and jquery, at the backend we have used PHP and used mysql as the database 


sir questions or suggestions regarding this project I would love to listen 



No comments:

Post a Comment